Please handover or send via registered post the duly filled application form along with certified copies of the following documents as evidence to support all claims.
*Copies of degree certificates and academic transcripts must be certified by the relevant educational institute.
Applicants, who have obtained a bachelors degree or any other relevant educational qualification from a foreign university (including local non-state universities affiliated to foreign universities), are required to submit the certificate of recognition of the foreign institute issued by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Sri Lanka. Please visit the UGC website for further information on applying for a certificate of recognition of foreign institute.
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of NIC or passport
- Copy of the degree certificate*
- Copy of the official transcript*
- Documents supporting your claim of membership in the professional organization
- Document indicating your membership status and the date of election to this status in the professional organization
- All transcripts of examinations conducted by the professional organization in order to fulfil the current membership status
- Documents supporting your claim of professional experience
- Payment slip of Application processing fee
The application form can be downloaded HERE: Download
The application processing fee of Rs. 1000.00 and placement examination fee of Rs. 500.00 (only for three-year degree holders) can be paid either by a pay-in voucher from Bank of Ceylon (Account No.70993353) in favor of University of Moratuwa, PG Diploma/MSc in Telecommunications 2018 or at the Shroff’s counter of the University. All applicants should pay the application processing fee. However, the placement examination fee is applicable only to three-year degree holders, who will have to sit for the placement examination.
Applications sent through email are NOT accepted. Duly filled applications (along with the supporting documents) should be sent to:
PG Diploma/M.Sc. in Telecommunications 2018
Dept. of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
University of Moratuwa