Please handover or send via registered post the duly filled application form along with certified copies of the following documents as evidence to support all claims.
*Copies of degree certificates and academic transcripts must be certified by the relevant educational institute.
Applicants, who have obtained a bachelors degree or any other relevant educational qualification from a foreign university (including local non-state universities affiliated to foreign universities), is required to submit the certificate of recognition of the foreign institute issued by the UGC of Sri Lanka. Please visit the UGC website for further information on applying for a certificate of recognition of foreign institute.
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of NIC or passport
- Copy of the degree certificate*
- Copy of the official transcript*
- Documents supporting your claim of membership in the professional organization
- Document indicating your membership status and the date of election to this status in the professional organization
- All transcripts of examinations conducted by the professional organization in order to fulfil the current membership status
- Documents supporting your claim of professional experience
- Payment slip of Application processing fee
The application form can be downloaded HERE: Download
The application processing fee of Rs. 1000.00 can be paid either by a pay-in voucher from Bank of Ceylon (Account No.
70993353) in favour of PG Diploma/MSc Telecommunication 2016, University of Moratuwa or at the Shroff’s counter at the University.
Applications sent by emails are NOT accepted. Applications (along with the aforementioned documents) should be sent to:
PG Diploma/M.Sc. in Telecommunications
Dept. of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
University of Moratuwa